Includes all the documents and presentations I've authored. Either in TeX, or in Org-Mode, which is subsequently converted to TeX before producing a pdf.
:: /<year>/<conference/ document name>
- /7/cs-pointers: Cellophane sheet pointers I envisioned in high school. Explains C pointers to a beginner.
- /9/curve-fitting: A presentation on curve fitting I made while in IIT Kharagpur. Explains, most significantly, chi-square fitting.
- /9/foss.in: Contains my FOSS.IN 2009 presentations, namely "Haskell Internals" (haskell-internals), and "An Insight into CPython Compiler Design" (unladen-swallow).
- /9/naurk: Experimental introductory computer science course.
- /9/squid-breaking: A partially finished mini-book on breaking out of the Squid proxy server.
- /10/foss.in: Contains my FOSS.IN 2010 presentation "Leveraging the Git Object Store" (git-object-store).
- /13/fossmeet: Contains my FOSSMeet 2013 presentation "Git Unchained" (git-unchained).
A LaTeX implemenatation like Tex Live is an obvious requirement. Further, to compile the documents written in Org-Mode, you need Emacs. Org-Mode itself is included as a submodule (see .org/). Makefiles are provided for all projects.